Coffee enemas have been around for a looooong time! And for good reason.
I’ll keep it simple, as this is JustAThawt, but there’s significant testimonial evidence that coffee enemas have greatly helped those suffering from cancer, and has increased the lifespan of those with some of the deadliest kinds of cancer.
Coffee enemas clean the liver, and help the body get rid of heavy metals, toxins, mold, and fungus. They help restore normal bowel function for those with issues, and are energizing. They have also been shown to help with depression. Basically anything that increases circulation, lowers inflammation, and stabilizes immunity, as coffee enemas do, will help with metal function.
I do a coffee enema about twice a month, and always after flying. Doing enemas too much can create an electrolyte imbalance, so be careful not to overdo them. I take ocean minerals after to replenish what I’ve lost during the enema. You may also use a sugar free electrolyte drink (not one with artificial sweeteners). You will probably find that your mind feels clearer afterwards, as you’ve just cleaned your second brain (your gut).
Why use coffee and not just water? Coffee has antioxidants and beneficial compounds, including cafestol palmitate, kahweol, theobromine, theophylline in addition to caffeine, that have positive effects on inflammation levels. The coffee with its caffeine and other beneficial compounds, travel via the hemorrhoidal vein to the liver. Coffee opens up blood vessels, relaxes smooth muscles that help with bowel movements and improves circulation.
There are a few ways to do them, but here’s how I do it.
What you’ll need:
- Disposable Enema Bag – I don’t like the reusable ones
- 3 TBSP Ground Coffee – I like Bulletproof – it needs to be organic, and free of mold.
- 4 Cups warm water
- 2 Jars – I like 32 oz Ball Mason Jars
- Small amount of coconut oil
- Add 2 cups of boiling water to ground coffee, and let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Add 2 cups room temperature water to mixture, and transfer to another container use a strainer to strain the coffee grains. Make sure the mixture is room temperate and not hot!
- Make sure you’re in your bathroom near the toilet, because you will likely need to race to the toilet. Pour the mixture into the enema bag, use the coconut oil as lubricant, lie on your right side and insert the tube about 1 inch into the rectum. Use the valve on the tube to regulate how quickly the coffee is released.
- I break the treatment into 2 segments. I do 2 cups and hold for a few minutes, then race to the bathroom. Then I do the remaining 2 cups and hold for 15 minutes. 15 minutes is enough for a good treatment. Drink lots of water after, and take some ocean minerals if you can.
These are not recommended for pregnant women or children. Please speak with a doctor first if you have concerns.
Leave a Reply