The fact that doctors overprescribe antibiotics is not news. And I think most people now realize that our guts are our second brains.
If our guts are out of balance (more bad than good bacteria are inhabiting it), then our brains are foggy, and we aren’t as happy or productive. The easiest way to create that imbalance is to take an antibiotic, which kills off potentially dangerous bacteria, but it also kills off the good guys, who are there fighting the bad guys, and keeping us healthy.
When my son was diagnosed with staph/impetigo last week, there was a brief moment of fear when I wanted to accept the antibiotic, and I’m so happy I didn’t cave. I had a flashback to when I had MERSA and I took an antibiotic because I had a two week trip planned for Europe a few days after the diagnosis, and I didn’t want to risk it getting worse while I was away. Turns out I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic and I ended up in the hospital the night after I returned from my trip; not from MRSA, but from the antibiotic. The reality is hospitalizations from reactions due to antibiotics have skyrocketed. My son has never taken and antibiotic and I wasn’t about to risk it.
These photos were taken in a 48 hour time frame. You would never see this kind of improvement with antibiotics. He was totally clear of the infection within 4 days.
I gave him colostrum, vitamin C, magnesium, and zinc and Vitamin D to help his immune system. I also gave him topical ozone oil, topical colloidal silver gel. And he took olive leaf extract, allicidin, 2 drops oregano oil in a capsule with Ameo oregano essential oil filling the rest of the capsule, and colloidal silver liquid to kill the bacteria. I’m fortunate enough to have an ozone sauna, and he sat in there for 20 minutes a day for 4 days. I was able to make ozone water with my sauna unit as well to apply topically, and he drank some. I provided links for exactly what I used because brands matter significantly when it comes to supplements. I also took him for energy work I always do when a health issue comes up allergies, sickness etc.).
Ozone is an amazing thing, and can kill almost everything, including cancer cells. It would be so easy for hospitals to offer ozone, and sadly they don’t. It’s perfect for antibiotic resistant bugs.
Here’s the exact protocol:
- First thing in the morning 2 Vitamin C. They are liposomal, so they need to be taken away from food. 2 hours after and 1 hour before. I also like to keep antioxidants away from using the ozone sauna.
- The first 2 days I continuously applied ozone gel (needs to be refrigerated) and covered with gauze (it’s very contagious). After the first 2 days, when it was starting to scan, I switched to covering the wounds with colloidal gel.
- With breakfast: 1 colostrum (I give my older children 2, but he’s just 5, and I tried not to overwhelm him with pills), 1 Olive leaf, 1 allididin), 1 magnesium, 1 spray of Vitamin D (with K2) and 1/2 teaspoon zinc.
- At some point in the late afternoon I put him in the sauna.
- I have him 1 colostrum with all meals, 1 oregano essential oil pill, and 1 olive leaf with 2 meals.
- Colloidal Silver liquid – I gave him a teaspoon every other hour for 4 days – during the day, not at night.
- If there was a time he hadn’t eaten for a while, I would give another C – usually before bed.
- Twice a day I would make ozone water and soak the wounds for 3 minutes. The ozone only lasts in water for 20 minutes, so you need to use it right away.