This recipe is phenom!
It’s easy, but brushing the chocolate on the cupcake liners is a little time consuming.
If you have kids they will love to make these because there is a lot to snack on along the way (chocolate chips, melted chocolate in the bowl, peanuts, peanut mixture in the bowl etc.)
Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life is a great brand)
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 2 tbsp non-dairy butter (Earth Balance)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan. Use a brush to line cupcake liners with a thin layer of chocolate. Put in the freezer.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in a VitaMix (high speed blender) and blend – you can leave some chunks, it does not need to be totally smooth, but you can if you want.
- Take the cupcake pan out of the freezer and add the peanut butter filling. Push it down in each cupcake liner, and cover with a thin layer of the remaining chocolate. Put in the freezer or refrigerator. The chocolate with harden quickly so fear not, the wait won’t be more than a few minutes!