We moved two weeks ago, and I FINALLY have an internet connection!!
It’s slow as hell, but I’m still plugging away because I have some amazing recipes to share.
I’ve been on a quest for the perfect ice cream recipe, and I’ve posted some good ones, but this strawberry ice cream recipe is truly spectacular. No one will know it’s vegan trust me.
The recipe is actually pretty healthy too, so no need to disappoint the kids when they ask for seconds….. and they will.
If you don’t use honey for ethical reasons, or otherwise, use maple syrup instead.
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe – Allergy Free!
- 2 cups strawberries -- frozen of fresh. (they are on the dirty dozen, so go for organic)
- 1 13 oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/4 Non-dairy milk (I like Brazil nut milk)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender, and make according to your ice cream maker’s manufacture directions. Some say to chill for an hour first, but I just pour it right in, and it’s ready in 30 minutes.